Subject: Humanitarian needs in the energy and medical sectors of Ukraine – May 2025
From: "Maksym Kuvyklin" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "SKA Info" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Margus Gering \(ESTDEV\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Brett Sooniste" <[email-masked]>, "Maris Tippo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2025 10:56:04 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Distinguished Partners,

I would like to draw your attention to the critical humanitarian needs
currently faced by Ukraine in light of the continued armed aggression by
the Russian Federation and the resulting destruction of civilian and
public infrastructure.

In this regard, I wish to convey the latest lists of priority needs, as
communicated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, which require
urgent international support:

For Ukraine’s Energy Sector – essential equipment and components are
needed to restore infrastructure damaged by hostilities.

For the Sumy Region and the City of Kryvyi Rih – targeted assistance is
required, particularly in the medical sector.

In medicines and medical equipment – there is an urgent requirement for
pharmaceuticals, medical devices, consumables, protective equipment, and
medical transport.

Please be advised that, in accordance with the decision of the Cabinet of
Ministers of Ukraine (Protocol No. 47 of 19 March 2022), the Ministry of
Health of Ukraine has been designated as the coordinator for the
verification, collection, and distribution of medical and humanitarian
aid.

We kindly urge you to review the attached lists and consider which items
or areas you are in a position to support. Please note that this
communication is not intended to request coverage of all listed needs in
full, but rather to provide a comprehensive overview to enable you to
select items that match your capabilities and priorities.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could inform us of any developments
or agreements regarding the possibility of assistance to Ukraine, so that
we may ensure timely and effective follow-up.

Please find attached the relevant lists and procedural annex for your
consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Maksym Kuvyklin

First secretary

The Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Estonia

15170 Tallinn, Lahe 6

Email: [email-masked]

ph.: +372-601-58-18